Job description* Looking for something different in the New Year?
* Got an easy going, team focused attitude?
* Want to try Fly in Fly Out (FIFO) work?
Tradestaff Global is looking for an experienced hands on CIVIL/DRAINAGE SUPERVISOR for approx 6 months in the Pacific Islands. Whilst it’s a short-term role, it has potential for more work in the future in various Pacific Island countries.
THE ROLE: Hands on supervisor role working on civil/drainage works at an Airport. Working with a team of local workers & expats on underground drainage/services, pumps, concreting, asphalting & earthworks. You’ll have experience with civil works, drainlaying, pipelaying, reading/interpreting plans and supervising.
Work on remote projects can be really varied, it’s best to include all your relevant experience on your CV.
If along with your solid work experience and qualifications you can bring your great work ethic, flexible approach, exceptional fitness, resilience (it’s hot and humid where you’ll be working) and high levels of common sense then we can offer:
- $3.4K per week (before tax) - Contractor basis, paid fortnightly in NZ Dollars.
- Food and accommodation.
- Travel insurance, visas and flights.
- A spectacular opportunity to gain overseas experience.
If you like the sound of this and would like to apply, please note:
- Due to travel restrictions at present, we cannot use anyone who is not an NZ/AU CITIZEN
- You need to be currently permanently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes & logistics involved with medicals/drug testing etc./
- Be vaccinated for Covid-19 due to legislation around travel.
- First interview will be via video. You will need to travel to Tauranga for medicals/induction at your own expense (we cover medical testing costs). Social distancing rules apply.
- You need a clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- You will need to pass drug/alcohol & medical testing as well as random testing on site.
- You need to be able to follow instructions & have good attention to detail.
Who Are We? Tradestaff Global is part of the Tradestaff Group, one of New Zealand's largest & most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of expat labour to international projects. We supply FIFO staff into a variety of positions. In construction we regularly recruit for staff such as Builders/Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters & Plant Operators. We also deal with technical roles such as Engineers & Management positions on a regular basis. All current vacancies can be found on our website.