Job descriptionTradestaff Global is seeking expressions of interest from experienced CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATORS for essential work on a remote project in the Pacific. Please note we are only looking for experienced Contracts Administrators with at least 5 years construction experience, this is not a general admin role.
This is only expressions of interest at this stage, we’re looking to get someone on standby ready for upcoming work. This would be a great opportunity to gain overseas experience while being paid in NZ Dollars. Now’s the time to apply if you’ve ever thought about doing Fly in Fly Out (FIFO) work.
To administer established contracts by collection of relevant documentation in accordance with the commercial plan and agreed upon delivery standards. Working with the Contracts Manager for the collection of documentation including receipts and invoices. Liaising with subcontract manager for the verification and collection of documentation in line with the performance management framework. You will need experience of a similar construction role as well as experience of Procurement, Legal and Performance Management. We are looking for someone with experience on either major Infrastructure, Construction or Facilities Management contracts. Got the skills? Don’t delay, APPLY NOW!!!
* Earn $2.6k per week after taxes - Contractor basis paid fortnightly in NZ$
* Flights provided from AKL, WLG or CHC
* Visas & Travel Insurance paid
* Food & Accommodation provided. Save $ while on site, you’ll have minimum expenses while working
* Gain overseas experience, take your career to the next level with Fly in Fly Out (FIFO) work
There are two roster options:
Option A – 12 weeks away, 4 weeks at home in NZ
Option B – 8 weeks away, 4 weeks at home in NZ
* The time away includes time spent in quarantine which is paid.
Hours of work are 6 x 10 hour days per week. (60 hours total)
What We’re Looking For:
* Relevant qualifications & 5 years minimum experience in a similar role
* A great work ethic, flexible approach, awesome attitude & good common sense
* Exceptional fitness due to long hours & extreme conditions. Temperatures regularly reach 40 degrees with 85% humidity
* Happy to help where needed, it’s a team effort on site. Work’s fast paced & everyone’s expected to pitch in & help out other trades (including labouring work)
* You'll need to be happy roughing it & sharing accommodation, you’ll be working with a great bunch of people which will make time fly by, earn great money & get the experience of a lifetime
You’ll need to meet the criteria below:
- Be willing to travel to our office in Tauranga for interview/medicals/induction at your own expense (medical testing costs covered by us). Social distancing rules may apply.
- Have a NZ or AUS passport for visa purposes due to the countries we work in. We can accept applicants with NZ permanent residence (with no travel restrictions) under certain circumstances.
- Currently permanently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes & logistics involved with medicals/drug testing etc.
- Clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- Can pass drug/alcohol & medical testing as well as random testing on site.
- Able to follow instructions & good attention to detail.
- Client confidentiality agreements restrict the ability to give out further info about the role (e.g. location) apart from what’s noted above. More info would be discussed at interview.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we only accept applications via our online system. Please don’t call/email to apply.
- A current up to date CV must be supplied, failure to do this will result in your application being rejected.
- There’s a lot of interest in these overseas roles, it may take a while to respond to applications. Please be patient, you’ll get an answer from us about your application either via phone or email (check your SPAM folder).
- An automatic email will be immediately sent to you if your application was submitted successfully. If you don’t receive this email (check your JUNK folder) we didn’t receive your application.