Job description* Got an easy going, team focused attitude?
* Want to try Fly in Fly Out (FIFO) work?
Like the idea of working hard when rostered on then having a good chunk of time off when back home in NZ? Spend time with your family and friends, go surfing, renovate the house, study, or even pick up a few small jobs – the choice is yours!
Tradestaff Global is seeking expressions of interest from experienced Logistics/Warehouse Operatives for essential work on a remote project in the Pacific.
- Class 2 Licence & experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Class 4, WTR or Fork Lift Licences: It’ll be a bonus if you have these and people with these licences will be prioritised.
- A Great Attitude: With remote work we need people who take problems in their stride, things go wrong, we need positive people who adapt & are solutions focussed.
- Flexibility: Work is varied, expect to be doing general labouring 70% of the time & more skilled work the rest of the time. One day may be doing heavy lifting unloading shipping containers then a few hours on the Forklift or driving a truck. You could be stocktaking, doing deliveries or doing other random duties as per our client’s needs.
- Admin/IT Skills: There may be admin or stocktaking which will require people to be IT literate & good at paperwork
- Supervisory Skills: You’ll be working alongside & supervising a team of locals.
- $2.6K per week (after taxes) - Contractor basis, paid fortnightly in NZ Dollars.
- Food and accommodation.
- Travel insurance, visas, and flights.
- A fantastic opportunity to gain overseas experience and work with a great team of people.
If you like the sound of this and would like to apply, please note:
- NZ or AUS passport required for visa purposes due to the countries we work in. We can accept applicants with NZ Permanent Residence (with no travel restrictions) under certain circumstances.
- You need to be currently permanently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes & logistics involved with medicals/drug testing etc.
- Be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 for this role due to overseas border entry requirements.
- First interview will be via video. You will need to travel to Tauranga for medicals/induction at your own expense (we cover medical testing costs). Social distancing rules apply.
- You need a clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- You will need to pass drug/alcohol & medical testing as well as random testing on site.
- You need to be able to follow instructions & have good attention to detail.
Who Are We? Tradestaff Global is part of the Tradestaff Group, one of New Zealand's largest & most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of expat labour to international projects. We supply FIFO staff into a variety of positions. In construction we regularly recruit for staff such as Builders/Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters & Plant Operators. We also deal with technical roles such as Engineers & Management positions on a regular basis. All current vacancies can be found on our website.