Job descriptionWant weeks off work to spend with family/friends, time to enjoy your outdoor interests, study, renovate the house etc? The choice is yours!
We’re seeking expressions of interest from experienced Administrators with a background in either Construction, Transport, Asset Management, Engineering or a similar field for essential work on a remote project in the Pacific.
It’s a great opportunity to gain overseas experience while being paid in NZ Dollars.
Now’s the time to apply if you’ve ever thought about doing Fly in Fly Out (FIFO) work & taking your career to the next level.
* Applications will be processed up until 23 Dec then from 6 Jan.
DUTIES: Administration, General Office Duties, Planning, Construction site administration & data input.
- A good knowledge of either Construction, Transport/Logistics or Asset Management
- Organised, diligent & hardworking
- self motivated & responsible
- IT Literate
* Earn $2.5K per week (after taxes) - Contractor basis, paid fortnightly in $NZ
* Food & Accommodation provided. Save $ while on site, you’ll have minimum expenses while working
* Travel Insurance / Visa’s / Flights (from AKL, WLG or CHC) provided
- 8 weeks away 4 weeks at home in NZ
- This is a loose roster & subject to change due to the nature of remote work & the challenges of travel these days
- The weeks away includes time spent in quarantine (you’ll be paid for being in quarantine)
- Hours of work: 6 x 12 hr days per week
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
* A great work ethic, flexible approach, awesome attitude & good common sense.
* Exceptional fitness due to long hours & extreme conditions. Temperatures regularly reach 40 degrees with 85% humidity.
* Happy to help where needed, it’s a team effort on site. Work is fast paced & everyone’s expected to pitch in & help other teams.
* You'll need to be happy roughing it & sharing accommodation at times. You’ll be working with a great bunch of people which will make time fly by, earn great money & get the experience of a lifetime.
YOU’LL NEED TO MEET THE CRITERIA BELOW:
- 1st interview via Video. You’ll need to travel to Tauranga at least once for medicals/induction at your own expense (med testing costs covered by us). Social distancing rules apply.
- Due to travel restrictions you’ll need to be a NZ/AU CITIZEN.
- Currently permanently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes & logistics involved with medicals/drug testing etc.
- Be vaccinated for Covid-19 due to legislation around travel.
- Clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- Can pass drug/alcohol & medical testing as well as random testing on site.
- Able to follow instructions & have good attention to detail.
- Client confidentiality agreements restrict the ability to give out further info about the role (e.g. location) apart from what’s noted above. More info would be discussed at interview.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we only accept applications via our online system. Please don’t call/email to apply.
- A current up to date CV must be supplied, failure to do this will result in your application being rejected.
- There’s a lot of interest in these overseas roles, it may take a while to respond to applications. Please be patient, you’ll get an answer from us about your application either via phone or email (check your SPAM folder).
- An automatic email will be immediately sent to you if your application was submitted successfully. If you don’t receive this email (check your JUNK folder) we didn’t receive your application.