Job descriptionGot an easy going, team focused attitude and want to try Fly in Fly Out (FIFO) work? Get a good portion of time off to spend time with your family and friends, time to enjoy your outdoor interests, study, or renovate the house etc - the choice is yours!
We’re seeking expressions of interest from experienced Administrators with a background in either Construction, Transport, Asset Management, Engineering, or a similar field for essential work on a remote project in the Pacific.
It’s a great opportunity to gain overseas experience while being paid in NZ Dollars.
DUTIES: Administration, General Office Duties, Planning, Construction Site Administration & Data Input.
- A good knowledge of either Construction, Transport/Logistics or Asset Management
- Organised, diligent & hardworking
- Self-motivated & responsible
- IT Literate
ROSTERS: Working 6 x 12-hour days on site. 8 weeks working away with a 4 week break in NZ. Time spent in quarantine is paid. Rosters are subject to change due to the nature of remote work and the challenges of travelling these days.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
* A great work ethic, flexible approach, awesome attitude & good common sense.
* Self-motivated, responsible,
* Exceptional fitness due to long hours & extreme conditions. Temperatures regularly reach 40 degrees with 85% humidity.
* Happy to help where needed, it’s a team effort on site. Work is fast paced & everyone’s expected to pitch in & help other teams.
* You'll need to be happy roughing it & sharing accommodation at times. You’ll be working with a great bunch of people which will make time fly by, earn great money & get the experience of a lifetime.
If along with your solid work experience and qualifications you can bring your great work ethic, flexible approach, exceptional fitness, resilience (it’s hot and humid where you’ll be working) and high levels of common sense, we can offer:
- $2.5K per week (after taxes) - Contractor basis, paid fortnightly in NZ Dollars.
- Food and accommodation.
- Travel insurance, visas, and flights.
- A fantastic opportunity to gain overseas experience and work with a great team of people.
- NZ or AUS passport required for visa purposes due to the countries we work in. We can accept applicants with NZ Permanent Residence (with no travel restrictions) under certain circumstances.
- You need to be currently permanently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes & logistics involved with medicals/drug testing etc.
- Be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 for this role due to overseas border entry requirements.
- First interview will be via video. You will need to travel to Tauranga for medicals/induction at your own expense (we cover medical testing costs). Social distancing rules apply.
- You need a clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- You will need to pass drug/alcohol & medical testing as well as random testing on site.
- You need to be able to follow instructions & have good attention to detail.
Who Are We? Tradestaff Global is part of the Tradestaff Group, one of New Zealand's largest & most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of expat labour to international projects. We supply FIFO staff into a variety of positions. In construction we regularly recruit for staff such as Builders/Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters & Plant Operators. We also deal with technical roles such as Engineers & Management positions on a regular basis. All current vacancies can be found on our website.