Job descriptionGot an easy going, team focused attitude and want to try Fly in Fly Out (FIFO) work? Get a good portion of time off to spend time with your family and friends, go surfing, renovate the house, study, or even pick up a few small jobs – the choice is yours!
Tradestaff Global is seeking expressions of interest from qualified and experienced REFRIGERATION ENGINEERS for essential work on a remote pacific island.
THE ROLE: Maintenance, servicing and installation of commercial fridges/freezers, refrigerated shipping containers and other HVAC equipment. Work on this project can be really varied, it is best to include all your relevant experience on your CV.
If along with your solid work experience and qualifications you can bring your great work ethic, flexible approach, exceptional fitness, resilience (it’s hot and humid where you’ll be working) and high levels of common sense then we can offer:
- $2.9K per week (after taxes) - Contractor basis, paid fortnightly in NZ Dollars.
- Food and accommodation.
- Travel insurance, visas, and flights provided.
- A spectacular opportunity to gain overseas experience and work with a great team of people.
If you like the sound of this and would like to apply, please note:
- NZ or AUS passport required for visa purposes due to the countries we work in. We can accept applicants with NZ Permanent Residence (with no travel restrictions) under certain circumstances.
- You need to be currently permanently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes & logistics involved with medicals/drug testing etc.
- Be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 for this role due to overseas border entry requirements.
- First interview will be via video. You will need to travel to Tauranga for medicals/induction at your own expense (we cover medical testing costs). Social distancing rules apply.
- You need a clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- You will need to pass drug/alcohol & medical testing as well as random testing on site.
- You need to be able to follow instructions & have good attention to detail.
Who Are We? Tradestaff Global is part of the Tradestaff Group, one of New Zealand's largest & most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of expat labour to international projects. We supply FIFO staff into a variety of positions. In construction we regularly recruit for staff such as Builders/Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters & Plant Operators. We also deal with technical roles such as Engineers & Management positions on a regular basis. All current vacancies can be found on our website.