Job descriptionIf you’re fed up with working all the time or sitting in traffic to get to your job then Fly in Fly Out (FIFO) work might be the solution you’ve been looking for.
- 3 Weeks on 3 Weeks Off
- Spend more time with your family & friends
- Enjoy your outdoor interests / renovate the house or even pick up a few small jobs in your time off
Tradestaff Global is seeking Expressions of interest from qualified & experienced Air Con / HVAC Technicians who hold a current Electrical Practising Licence for work on a remote pacific island.
THE ROLE: Installation, servicing & repairing various types of heat pumps, air conditioning & refrigeration units on a commercial project.
You will Need to:
- Be HVAC/Air Con Trade Qualified with an Electrical practising licence and 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Supply a current up to date CV that outlines your skills, experience & types of commercial projects/jobs worked on.
- $3.5K per week (after taxes) - Contractor basis, paid fortnightly in NZ Dollars.
- Food and accommodation.
- Travel insurance, visas, and flights included and organised.
- A spectacular opportunity to gain overseas experience and work with a great team of people.
If you like the sound of this and would like to apply, please note:
- NZ or AUS passport required for visa purposes due to the countries we work in. We can accept applicants with NZ Permanent Residence (with no travel restrictions) under certain circumstances.
- You need to be currently permanently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes & logistics involved with medicals/drug testing etc.
- Be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 for this role due to overseas border entry requirements.
- First interview will be via video. You may need to travel to Tauranga for medicals/induction at your own expense (we cover medical testing costs).
- You need a clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- Full Class 1 Drivers Licence.
- You will need to pass drug/alcohol & medical testing as well as random testing on site.
- You need to be able to follow instructions & have good attention to detail.
- Due to high volume of applications, we only accept applications via our online system to ensure everyone gets a response. Please don’t call/email to apply.
- An automatic email will be immediately sent to you if your application was submitted successfully. If you don’t receive the email, we didn’t receive your application.
Who Are We? Tradestaff Global is part of the Tradestaff Group, one of New Zealand's largest & most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of expat labour to international projects. We supply FIFO staff into a variety of positions. In construction we regularly recruit for staff such as Builders/Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters & Plant Operators. We also deal with technical roles such as Engineers & Management positions on a regular basis. All current vacancies can be found on our website.