Job descriptionIf you’re fed up with working all the time, Fly in Fly Out (FIFO) work might be the solution you’ve been looking for. Get a good portion of time off to spend time with your family and friends, enjoy your outdoor interests, renovate the house, study, or even pick up a few small jobs – the choice is yours!
Tradestaff Global is seeking expressions of interest from qualified & experienced COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIANS for work on a remote pacific island.
THE ROLE: Commercial electrical work including some new build and some maintenance work plus a variety of other tasks.
If you have experience with the following, please include it in your CV: Commercial appliance repair & maintenance e.g. ovens / washing machines /dryers / catering equipment etc. HVAC, Air Conditioning or Refrigeration. Industrial Work including PLC’s.
You will Need to:
- Hold a current NZ Electrical Practicing Licence and be able to provide proof at interview stage.
- Supply a current up to date CV that outlines your skills, experience & types of commercial projects/jobs worked on.
- $3.5K per week (after taxes) - Contractor basis, paid fortnightly in NZ Dollars.
- Food and accommodation.
- Travel insurance, visas, and flights included and organised
- A spectacular opportunity to gain overseas experience and work with a great team of people.
If you like the sound of this and would like to apply, please note:
- NZ or AUS passport required for visa purposes due to the countries we work in. We can accept applicants with NZ Permanent Residence (with no travel restrictions) under certain circumstances.
- You need to be currently permanently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes & logistics involved with medicals/drug testing etc.
- Be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 for this role due to overseas border entry requirements.
- First interview will be via video. You will need to travel to Tauranga for medicals/induction at your own expense (we cover medical testing costs). Social distancing rules apply.
- You need a clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- You will need to pass drug/alcohol & medical testing as well as random testing on site.
- You need to be able to follow instructions & have good attention to detail.
Who Are We? Tradestaff Global is part of the Tradestaff Group, one of New Zealand's largest & most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of expat labour to international projects. We supply FIFO staff into a variety of positions. In construction we regularly recruit for staff such as Builders/Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters & Plant Operators. We also deal with technical roles such as Engineers & Management positions on a regular basis. All current vacancies can be found on our website.