Job descriptionFed up with working all the time or sitting in traffic to get to your job? Fly in Fly Out (FIFO) work might be the solution you’ve been looking for…
- 3 Weeks on 3 Weeks Off
- Spend more time with your family & friends
- Enjoy your outdoor interests / renovate the house / study / or even pick up a few small jobs in your time off
Tradestaff Global is seeking expressions of interest from licenced PLUMBERS with Commercial Experience for work on a remote pacific island.
ROSTER: Working 12-hour days on site. Approx 3 weeks working away with a 3 week break back in NZ. Any time spent in quarantine is paid. Rosters are subject to change due to the nature of remote FIFO work.
THE ROLE: Commercial Plumbing work including some new build and maintenance work and a variety of other tasks.
In addition to commercial plumbing, if you have experience with the following, please include it in your CV: Commercial Drain Laying / Underground Services / Wastewater Treatment / Reverse Osmosis Plants.
You will Need to:
- Have commercial experience.
- Hold a current NZ Journeyman, Tradesman or Certifying Plumber Practicing Licence and be able to provide proof at interview stage.
- Supply a current up to date CV that outlines your commercial skills, commercial experience & types of commercial projects/jobs worked on.
- $3.5K per week (after taxes) - Contractor basis, paid fortnightly in NZ Dollars.
- Food and accommodation.
- Travel insurance, visas, and flights included and organised
- An opportunity to gain overseas experience and work with a great team of people.
- NZ or AUS passport required for visa purposes due to the countries we work in. We can accept applicants with NZ Permanent Residence (with no travel restrictions) under certain circumstances.
- You need to be currently permanently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes & logistics involved with medicals/drug testing etc.
- Be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 for this role due to overseas border entry requirements.
- First interview will be via video. You will need to travel to Tauranga for medicals/induction at your own expense (we cover medical testing costs). Social distancing rules apply.
- You need a clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- You will need to pass drug/alcohol & medical testing as well as random testing on site.
- You need to be able to follow instructions & have good attention to detail.
Who Are We? Tradestaff Global is part of the Tradestaff Group, one of New Zealand's largest & most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of expat labour to international projects. We supply FIFO staff into a variety of positions. In construction we regularly recruit for staff such as Builders/Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters & Plant Operators. We also deal with technical roles such as Engineers & Management positions on a regular basis. All current vacancies can be found on our website.