Job descriptionAbout us
Tradestaff Global supplies staff to projects around the world in sectors such as Construction, Engineering & Power & Energy. We are certainly not your stereotypical recruitment agency, we have assisted with Solar Projects in The Cook Islands, Mining Projects in New Caledonia, Construction projects in Antarctica to name but a few. Due to continued growth, we are increasing the size of our team.
This is a front-line role where you will be expected to get your hands dirty and assist the team with recruiting and mobilising our workforce. You don’t have to be from a Recruitment/HR background as we are happy to train the right person.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a must. Having a great attention to detail is critical.
We are looking for a candidate that has a strong personality that can hold their own in a conversation with clients and candidates. We don’t want a shrinking violet, we want someone that makes things happen.
- Phone Screening Candidates
- Interviews – Both Video and In Person
- Reference Checks
- Performing Background Checks
- Conducting Inductions for people heading overseas
- Answering the Phone
- Data Input
- H&S Management
- Preparing Paperwork
- Booking Travel
- Writing and placing ads
You will need to have excellent IT skills and to be competent with Microsoft Office. This is a fast-paced office so we need a self-starter who has a good level of business acumen and common sense, you will be dealing with Tradespeople so need to be thick skinned and have a sense of humour.
- Competitive base salary as well quarterly and annual bonuses
- Free parking at our office on Hamilton Street
- Working in a modern high spec office
- Working as part of a high performing team with a great culture in a great environment
- As well as normal leave we offer a day off for your birthday as well as a wellness day, we also offer a wellness allowance that you can spend on things like Gym memberships or social clubs, basically anything that improves your wellbeing.
- Internal and External Training
- Career Development and progression
Applicants should Include a cover letter explaining why they think they would be right for the role as well as a current CV.