Job description* Looking for something different in the New Year?
* Got an easy going, team focused attitude?
* Want to try Fly in Fly Out (FIFO) work?
Want to work hard when rostered on then have a good chunk of time off when back home in NZ? Spend time with your family & friends, go surfing, renovate the house, study or even pick up a few small jobs – the choice is yours!
Tradestaff Global is seeking expressions of interest from experienced & qualified Pest/Vermin & Ground Supervisors for essential work on a remote pacific island.
THE ROLE: Pest & Vermin control on a remote site in the pacific Islands. Experience of dealing with pest issues from rats, mice, insects, spiders, roaches & mosquitoes is required. Ensuring compliance with safety, environmental standards & regulations. Ground management - landscaping & tree management to help control P&V. Creating & implementing policies, procedures & controls. Forecasting workloads, procurement & planning & daily data entry.
This role & work on this project can be really varied, it’s best to include all your relevant experience on your CV.
YOU’LL NEED: 5 years minimum experience supervisory & pest control experience & qualifications, animal management (trapping, control), experienced with landscaping & tree management, computer skills to operate Microsoft Office.
If along with your solid work experience & qualifications you can bring your great work ethic, flexible approach, exceptional fitness, resilience (it’s hot & humid where you’ll be working) & high levels of common sense then we can offer:
- $3.3K per week after taxes - Contractor basis, paid fortnightly in NZ $
- Food & accommodation.
- Travel insurance, visas & flights (from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch).
- A spectacular opportunity to gain overseas experience and work with a great team of people.
If you like the sound of this and would like to apply, please note:
- Applications will be processed up until 23 Dec then from 6 Jan.
- Due to travel restrictions at present, we cannot use anyone who is not an NZ/AU CITIZEN
- You need to be currently permanently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes & logistics involved with medicals/drug testing etc.
- Be vaccinated for Covid-19 due to legislation around travel.
- First interview will be via video. You will need to travel to Tauranga for medicals/induction at your own expense (we cover medical testing costs). Social distancing rules apply.
- You need a clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- You will need to pass drug/alcohol & medical testing as well as random testing on site.
- You need to be able to follow instructions & have good attention to detail.
Who Are We? Tradestaff Global is part of the Tradestaff Group, one of New Zealand's largest & most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of expat labour to international projects. We supply FIFO staff into a variety of positions. In construction we regularly recruit for staff such as Builders/Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters & Plant Operators. We also deal with technical roles such as Engineers & Management positions on a regular basis. All current vacancies can be found on our website.